5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 07 April 2020
Here are five (actually far more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, April 7, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Hot Today
1. List – Rescheduled Channel Partner & Tech Conferences: Events that have moved to August through November include conferences from eMerge Americas, IT By Design, IoT World, Kaseya, Oracle NetSuite & more. Check this list of rescheduled events for ongoing updates.
2. Windows on AWS Migrations: Amazon has a new pitch here.
3. Talent – MSP Automation: BitTitan, a provider of managed services automation and developer of MigrationWiz, has hired Kevin Serpanchy as sales director of the North and South American regions.
4. Talent – MSP: Aptum, a global hybrid cloud and managed services provider, has named Alberto Da Anunciacao as chief infrastructure officer.
6. How to Build a Security Practice: Cisco Systems offers this guidance to partners.
7. Funding – User Experience: Glassbox, which has developed an analytics platform aimed at improving user experiences on web and mobile applications, has raised $40 million in a funding round led by Brighton Park Capital, Reuters says.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Rescheduled, Canceled, Postponed or Online Only
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].