5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 06 September 2022
Greetings and salutations. Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, September 6, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Typically every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Executive VP & Editorial Director at [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Private Equity – Thoma Bravo Expands to London: Thoma Bravo, the private equity firm that backs ConnectWise, N-able and Sophos, among others, is expanding from the U.S. to open an office in London. Thoma Bravo already has U.S.-based offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Miami.
2. Funding – Partner Relationship Management (PRM): AshGrove Capital has invested $16.5 million into Zift Solutions, a provider of Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) software,
3. Venture Capital Job Cuts: SoftBank Group plans to cut at least 20% of staff at its Vision Fund investment arm, Bloomberg reported.
5. SAP Partner Program Evolution: Check out the new Competency Framework within the SAP PartnerEdge program.
6. Partner Program – Application Integrations: Boomi has expanded its global partner program to include new opportunities for its approximately 800 partners worldwide. Those companies can submit Partner Accelerators to the recently launched Boomi Discover Catalog.
8. Australia MSP Rebrands: TAS, an end-to-end technology solutions and services provider launches its new brand ‘experteq’ today.
B. Annual Channel Partner Conferences and MSP Summits
- DattoCon 2022 (September 11-13, Washington, D.C.)
- Workday Rising (September 12-15, Orlando, Florida)
- SaaStr Annual 2022 (September 13-15, San Francisco, California)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)