5 Channel Partner and MSP Updates: Friday 06 November 2020
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, November 6, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Happening Today
1. Artificial Intelligence – MSP Service Desks: CrushBank, an IBM Watson partner, has launched CrushBank Insight, an artificial intelligence system that ingests a client’s entire interactive data set (tickets, time entries and more). From there, Insight classifies each datapoint by key concept (root cause) and by customer and engineering sentiment (client satisfaction). The resulting dataset supports creation of objective metrics for customer success and trends — as well as classification by true root cause rather than by initial client or triage “best guess,” CrushBank says. The company’s investors include ConnectWise co-founder David Bellini.
2. Talent – Distribution: Ingram Micro has promoted Tyler Coughlan to vice president, Customer Experience for the U.S. business. In this new role, Coughlanis focused on further differentiating the experience for Ingram Micro employees (EX), customers (CX), and partners (PX).
5. Cloud Monitoring – Financial Performance: New Relic‘s revenue was $166 million in Q2 of 2021, up 14 percent from Q2 of 2020.
6. Cloud Telecom & 5G Services: IBM is building a partner ecosystem for the IBM Cloud for Telecommunications. Details are here.
B. Technology Conferences and Virtual Partner Events
- Ingram Micro ONE 2020 (November 4-5)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2020 (November 10-12)
- Salesforce Dreamforce to You 2020 (November 12 Kick-Off)
- Druva DxP: Cloud Data Protection Summit 2020 (November 17)
- Amazon AWS re:Invent 2020 Virtual (November 30-December 18)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here