5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 06 June 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, June 6, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. MSP Software – Momentum: Roughly 500 MSPs now leverage the Gradient MSP software platform to automate billing, the startup software company indicated.
2. MSPs and Incident Response: The new ConnectWise Incident Response service is now available to MSPs, the company announced ahead of this week’s IT Nation Secure conference in Orlando, Florida.
3. Partnership – Cyber Insurance and SaaS Application Security: SeedPod Cyber is offering MSPs using Augmentt Discover and Augmentt Secure up to 40% off the cost of cyber insurance for the customers they serve.
4. Partnership – Google Cloud Security: Digital Hands is partnering with Google Cloud to provide “detection and response capabilities in the cybersecurity XDR services market.” The combined capabilities support “investigation, protection, and response against cyber threats,” the companies said.
5. Partner Program – Cloud-Native Application Security: Apiiro has launched the Apiiro Partner Program, which provides support for technology, consulting, and reseller partners across the Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) ecosystem, the company indicated.
6. Integration: Talon Cyber Security now integrates with CrowdStrike to “enable joint customers to extend endpoint protection to unmanaged devices used by employees, contractors and other third parties,” the firms indicated.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 (June 6-8, Orlando, Florida)
- RSA Conference 2022 (June 6-9, San Francisco)
- Extreme Networks Connect 2022 (June 6-9, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Cisco Live 2022 (June 12-16, Las Vegas)
- Kaseya Connect IT (June 20-23, Las Vegas)
- Our Conference: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.