5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 04 May 2020
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, May 4, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
1. How to Reopen Safely: Salesforce has launched Work.com – a set of new technology solutions and resources to help business and community leaders around the world reopen safely, re-skill employees and respond efficiently on the heels of the COVID-19 pandemic, the company says.
2. Research – Small Business Cybersecurity: Cisco shares details here.
6. Apollo Clawbacks: Apollo Global Management faces the prospect of having to hand back about $1 billion in earlier profits from several of its funds as its holdings were hit hard by the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic, Regina Leader-Post reports.
7. Apollo’s Investment Focus: Apollo Global Management’s massive buyout fund has shifted its strategy to gain ownership of companies in distress during the coronavirus crisis, Institutional Investor reports. The private equity firm plans to raise $20 billion over the coming year, emphasizing credit strategies designed to take advantage of economic dislocation from the virus, the report says.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Rescheduled, Canceled, Postponed or Online Only
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.