5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 03 June 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, June 3, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
2. MSP – Google Cloud MSP: SADA in Canada has experienced a nearly 60% increase in new customer growth since 2020. Recent Canadian customer wins include Axonify, Datastreamer, Hydro Ottawa, Real Estate Webmasters, and TripStack, among others, the cloud-centric MSP said.
4. Cisco-Kyndryl Partnership: Kyndryl and Cisco Systems are partnering to “help enterprise customers accelerate their transformation into data-driven businesses powered by Cisco solutions and Kyndryl managed services,” the two companies said.
5. Alliance – Vulnerability Management: FortMesa and CyVision are partnering to promote compliance orchestration, vulnerability management and vulnerability testing to service providers.
7. Microsoft Earnings Warning: Here’s a potential yellow flag that shows even Microsoft is facing potential economic headwinds…
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 (June 6-8, Orlando, Florida)
- RSA Conference 2022 (June 6-9, San Francisco)
- Extreme Networks Connect 2022 (June 6-9, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Cisco Live 2022 (June 12-16, Las Vegas)
- Kaseya Connect IT (June 20-23, Las Vegas)
- Our Conference: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.