5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 01 November 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, November 1, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Distribution – Microsoft 365 Subscriptions: Microsoft and Bango have partnered to expand Microsoft 365 distribution in the United Kingdom. The strategy will enable telcos, banks, retailers and insurance providers to bundle Microsoft 365 Personal and Microsoft 365 Family subscriptions as part of their customer offers, the two companies indicated.
2. MSP Software Integration – Sales Automation: CellarStone’s QCommission software, a sales performance management solution, now integrates with ConnectWise Manage, a PSA (professional services automation) software platform for MSPs.
3. Funding – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software: qBotica has raised $1 million in seed funding from Peacock Ventures. qBotica’s flagship SaaS-based products are DoqumentAI and Disqover. DoqumentAI analyzes documents such as invoices and insurance claims and “extracts critical data with near-perfect accuracy for processing,” the startup said. Disqover automatically and quickly “uncovers automation opportunities,” qBotica.
4. Distribution – Network Security: Exclusive Networks and Juniper Networks have inked a worldwide distribution agreement. The deal builds on existing regional agreements in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and APAC (Asia Pacific). The expanded relationship is designed to help partners “maximize enterprise opportunities for Juniper’s AI-driven networking, cloud and connected security solutions,” the two companies said.
5. Distribution – Everything as a Service: Tech Data, a TD SYNNEX company, will collaborate with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) in Asia Pacific to grow its distribution of HPE GreenLake cloud services in the region. Tech Data is a long standing HPE distributor, and will initially focus its amplified HPE GreenLake distribution model in Singapore and Hong Kong, the two companies said.
6. Teaser Alert – Stay Tuned: Some ChannelE2E-related news may surface later this week… … …
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 (November 2-4, Virtual)
- Ingram Micro ONE 2021 (November 8-9, Virtual)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2021 (November 10-12, Orlando, Florida and Virtual)
- SAP TechEd 2021 (November 16-18, Virtual)
- Amazon AWS re:Invent (November 29-December 3, Las Vegas)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.