5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 02 April 2020
Here are five (actually far more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, April 2, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
1. Private Equity Deals On Hold?: Here’s the thesis.
2. COVID-19 Partner Assistance: The latest updates involve…
5. Cisco Partner Innovation Challenge: Details are here.
6. Distribution – Disaster Recovery: Watsoft has agreed to distribute CloudOak into the French IT services market.
7. Distribution – Microsoft 365: Ingram Micro Cloud has launched programs to assist resellers amid the rebranding of Microsoft Office 365 SMB subscriptions.
8. UCaaS Market Trends: Masergy offers this perspective.
9. Unified Channel Management: ZINFI Technologies, Inc. has launched a set of tools for channel organizations to substantially improve remote collaboration capabilities, the firm says.
10. Cyber Protection Research: Acronis offers these findings.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.