5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 10 April 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
Actually, there are 11 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
11. Amazon SMB Sales Tools: Amazon has introduced 50 SMB sales tools and services to help small businesses sell their wares via Amazon’s online storefronts.
10. Partnership – HCI: HP Enterprise and Nutanix are partnering to promote a hybrid cloud as a service solution.
9. Data Testing: SentryOne has released SentryOne Test, an automated framework for testing and validating business-critical data. Available as a SaaS offering, SentryOne Test helps companies ensure that the data underlying business decisions is accurate and current, the vendor asserts.
8. Partner Program – AT&T: The company has outlined new SD-WAN, IoT, voice and collaboration solutions available for partners, along with continued focus on public safety and cybersecurity initiatives. The overall partner program will now be led by Stacey Marx. She succeeds Zee Hussain, who shifts to a sales leadership position at AT&T Business.
7. Talent: ServerFarm, a data center developer and operator, has named A.J. Matel as senior VP of sales, North America. He is responsible for growing the company’s service provider and channel client bases.
6. MSP – Dark Web Monitoring: Eze Castle Integration, a ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSP, has launched the Eze Dark Web Monitoring Service to proactively protect clients against the threat of stolen user credentials and targeted account takeover (ATO).
5. Integration – Remote Support: TeamViewer‘s remote support software now integrates with Zoho CRM and Zoho Desk.
4. SolarWinds MSP Conference: The company’s Empower MSP 2019 event is set for May in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Check in directly with SolarWinds MSP for potential dates and locations in additional countries.
3. M&A – Staffing Services: Command Center, a national provider of on-demand and temporary staffing solutions, is merging with Hire Quest Holdings (aka Trojan Labor and Acrux Staffing), a privately-held provider of blue collar, light industrial and administrative staffing.
2. M&A – Data Centers: American Tower has acquired Colo Atl, a small colocation data center provider in Atlanta, George. American Tower, with $7.3 billion in annual revenue operates more than 170,000 wireless infrastructure sites across 17 countries. We’re watching to see if the company plans to do a deeper dive into the colocation sector.
1. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2019: We’ll unveil the complete list — yes, all honorees — and associated research during our April webcast. Register now to join us.