5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 09 October 2018
Welcome to page two of two. Here are items 10 to 1 for today’s morning update.
9 . Data Protection: Arcserve has unveiled a business continuity cloud — which is designed for cloud backup, disaster recovery, high availability and email archiving.
8. Market Research – Security: Cryptomining has leapfrogged ransomware as top threat in 2018, according to Webroot’s Mid-Year Threat Report for 2018.
7. Healthcare IT services: CompuCom a subsidiary of Office Depot, has unveiled Self Healing Healthcare, an automated service for healthcare organizations that monitors, detects, diagnoses and resolves device performance issues without the need for end-user intervention, the company says.
6. Talent: Liongard has recruited former ConnectWise and eFolder Chief Revenue Officer Adam Slutskin as a strategic advisor. Liongard Roar is an automation platform that gives MSPs visibility into on-premises apps, the network stack, cloud services and other components that MSPs manage.
5. M&A – MSP and Microsoft Azure Partner: Logicalis Group has acquired CNI, a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner.
4. M&A – Real Estate IT Services: JLL has acquired ValuD Consulting, a provider of IBM software integration and consulting services in the United States and India. JLL focuses heavily on the real estate JLL is a professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management services.
3. ROI – IT Automation & Business Management Software: The ConnectWise platform provides 194 percent return on investment with payback within three months of implementing the software suite, according to Forrester Research. On a somewhat similar note, Continuum last year released independent research suggesting its platform approach outperforms the competition. No doubt, rivals will debate the findings of each research study — but the overall message is a healthy one for the broader MSP & IT services automation market.
1. Top 100 Public Cloud MSPs for AWS, Azure: See the list and get the research. Register now for our October webcast.