5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 04 June 2019
Here are technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, June 4, 2019.
A. Our Daily Brew
- What We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
B. Freshly Brewed News and Chatter
1. M&A – Systems Integrator: Accenture has acquired BRIDGE Energy Group, Boston-based consulting and systems integration firm that provides grid modernization, analytics and security services to utilities in North America.
2. M&A – Digital Marketing: MAS has acquired BeSide Digital, which specializes in “technology-powered experiential marketing solutions.” BeSide Digital will be renamed The BeSide of MAS. Its co-founders, Matthew Haber and Phillip Gulley, will retain their positions and report directly to Mia Choi, chief creative officer of MAS, the companies say.
3. Network Management: SolarWinds has updated its Orion network management portfolio and now offers Network Insight support for Palo Alto Networks. Orion mainly targets IT departments, but SolarWinds has gradually extended its corporate offerings to the MSP ecosystem — competing against such MSP-centric platforms as Auvik Networks and Kaseya Traverse.
4. Cloud Management – MSPs: Sensu has launched a multi-cloud monitoring platform for MSPs.
5. Data Protection: Arcserve has launched a new version of its Replication and High Availability (RHA) platform. The platform offers continuous data protection for Windows and Linux applications and systems on-premises, remote and in the cloud. The latest RHA release adds full system high availability for Linux, and extends its full system support of Windows and Linux workloads to Azure.
C. Partner Programs
1. Automation: NetObjex, which develops an automation platform for multiple use-cases, has launched the NetObjex Advantage Partner Program for systems integrators. The NetObjex Intelligent Automation Platform addresses such use cases as Supply Chain Tracking and Tracing, Preventative Maintenance and Monitoring, Customer Engagement & Inter-device Transactions. The platform leverages IoT for data acquisition and dissemination, blockchain for device discovery, authentication, communication and transaction, and AI for anomaly detection and optimization, NetObjex says.
2. Application Performance Management: Virtual Instruments, which specializes in AIOps for hybrid IT infrastructure management, has joined the AppDynamics Integration Partner Program (IPP). Together, Virtual Instruments and AppDynamics will work together to help enterprise customers optimize the performance and availability of their business-critical applications and infrastructure, the companies say.
3. Unified Access Management: OneLogin, which offers application access and identity management solutions, has launched new channel partnerships and an EMEA specialization for its OneLogin Accelerate partner program.
D. Next Five Technology Conferences
- Amazon re:MARS 2019 – Artificial Intelligence Conference (June 4-7, Las Vegas)
- Cisco Live 2019 (June 9-13, San Diego, California)
- LiveWorx 2019 Digital Transformation (June 10-13, Boston, Massachusetts)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Explore 2019 (June 13-15, Orlando, Florida)
- DattoCon19 (June 17-19, San Diego, California)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.