5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 28 June 2018
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, June 28, 2018.
Actually, there are 19 timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
19. Breaking – Kaseya Names New President: Details are here.
18. Infrastructure: Juniper Networks is extending EVPN-VXLAN fabric to the campus, enabling a common architecture for campus and data center fabrics by unifying disparate architectures, the company says. Juniper also introduced new branch capabilities in its Contrail SD-WAN solution, utilizing NFX Series, SRX Series and vSRX Series WAN Edge devices combined with Contrail Service Orchestration, the company says.
17. SD-WAN Shakeout: A major shakeout in the SD-WAN vendor market could arrive soon…
16. Talent – ITSM: Zendesk has named InaMarie Johnson as its first chief people officer, reporting to CEO Mikkel Svane.
14. Alliances: Collabrance, a U.S.-based Master MSP, has joined Ingram Micro’s Trust X Alliance community of IT Solution Providers. The designation recognizes IT channel leaders who have high level expertise in deploying technology solutions and services and maintaining strategic relationships with leading and emerging IT manufacturers, Collabrance says.
13. Distribution – GDPR Assessments: Prianto has agreed to distribute RapidFire Tools Inc.’s IT assessment and compliance tools to MSPs in the Benelux market. The agreement includes RapidFire Tools’ new Audit Guru for GDPR solution. The current list of European distributors offering Audit Guru for GDPR includes Acmeo (Germany), Achab (Italy), Prianto (UK, Benelux), and Upstream (Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden).
12. Partnership – Cloud Services: NTT Group has agreed to offer the Enterprise Cloud (ECL) powered by VMware Cloud Foundation service globally.
11. Partner Program – Network Performance Management: Accedian has launched a global partner program called SkyLIGHT 4X. The announcement follows Accedian’s acquisition of Performance Vision in February 2018. The new program supports MSPs, cloud service providers, system integrators (SIs) and solution providers.
Continue to page two for today’s items 10 to 1.