5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 25 April 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, April 25, 2019.
Actually, there are 15 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
15. Breaking – SolarWinds MSP Launching PSA Software?: The details so far, directly from SolarWinds CEO Kevin Thompson.
14. Slack IPO?: Slack plans to make public its prospectus for a direct listing on the stock market as soon as this week, the Wall Street Journal reports.
13. Desktop as a Service: CloudJumper has enhanced Cloud Workspace for Azure with the Windows 10 VDI Option. Customers can now deploy VDI solutions with the Windows 10 OS in Azure using the Cloud Workspace Management Suite, the company stays.
12. IP Phones as a Service: A new 8×8 Flex Hardware Program delivers IP phones as a service with no upfront hardware costs.
11. Cloud Distribution – MSP Data Protection: Pax8 has agreed to distribute StorageCraft’s ShadowProtect, File Backup and Recovery (FBR), Cloud Backup for Office 365 and G-Suite, and Cloud Services to MSPs in North America.
10. Veeam Managed Services: Insight Enterprises, a global systems integrator, says its Insight OneCall managed services team now supports Veeam Software’s full portfolio of Cloud Data Management solutions.
9. ITSM – ServiceNow Financial Performance: ServiceNow’s first quarter revenues were $788.9 million, up 34 percent vs. the corresponding quarter last year. The revenues were roughly $43 million higher than Wall Street expected, according to SeekingAlpha. The IT service management (ITSM) software company’s net loss was $1.5 million for the quarter.
8. ITSM – AI Assistants: ManageEngine, the IT management division of Zoho, has enhanced its cloud-based ServiceDesk Plus platform with Zia — Zoho’s AI assistant. Zia can answer simple questions, perform service desk operations, and interact with third-party apps, reducing response times and boosting technician efficiency, the company claims.
7. RMM Software – IoT Market: IBM has unveiled IBM Maximo for Civil Infrastructure, which helps organizations to manage, monitor and administer such infrastructure assets as bridges, tunnels, highways and railways.
6. Patch Management Software: Pulseway, a provider of remote monitoring and management (RMM) software for MSPs, has launched a patch management module to automatically patch Windows and third-party applications. Rumor: Kaseya allegedly owns or has an investment stake in Pulseway….
5. Microsoft Azure Expert MSPs: Green House Data is now a Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP).
4. AWS Partner: Umbrella Infocare, a Noida, India based AWS Advance Consulting Partner—has become a DevOps competency partner of AWS. This is Umbrella’s second certification in addition to being a AWS Managed Service Partner for the past two years.
3. MSP Marketing: Probax, a Cloud Management Platform provider, has released a Digital Marketing Toolkit (DMT) for MSPs in North America. DMT is available to Probax partners globally via the Probax Control management dashboard.
1. Today – Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2019: We’ll unveil the complete list — yes, all honorees — and associated research during our April webcast today (Thursday). Register now to join us.