Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, July 20, 2017.
Actually, there are 16 timely updates for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look…
Fuze’s Christopher Doggett
16. Talent: Christopher Doggett has joined Fuze as Chief Sales Officer (CRO). He’s responsible for driving Fuze’s sales strategy and leading its growing global sales organization — including direct sales, channel sales, sales engineering, and sales operations, according to his updated LinkedIn profile. Fuze offers a cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform. Doggett previously held key executive, sales and channel posts at Carbonite, Kaspersky Lab and Sophos.
15. Partner Margins:Sandler Partners says its Commissions Integrity Program, which proactively audits commissions and SPIF payments for its agent partners, has directly recovered more than $3 million for agent partners, and many times that in future commissions payments, since the program was introduced in January 2013. Unlike other master agencies that require agents to report missing commissions and SPIFs, Sandler Partners proactively audits commission and SPIF payments on behalf of its partners, Sandler asserts.
13. Partner Program, Part II:Jabra has launched a partner program and named Cheryle Walline as Head of Channels, Public Sector and SME in North America. Jabra specializes in audio technology.
12. Distribution, Part I:Arrow Electronics has expanded its distribution relationship with Gemini Data Inc, which develops an analyst platform that provides situational awareness across data and security solutions. In addition to Europe, Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions business will now also distribute Gemini’s products and services throughout North America, the companies say.
11. Distribution, Part II:Tech Data‘s StreamOne Enterprise Solutions cloud marketplace now offers Webair’s Off-site Backups and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) solutions to partners.
But wait. There’s more. Continue to page two for the dramatic conclusion to this blog entry. (Yup, items 10 through 1 await you there)