5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 14 September 2017
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, September 14, 2017.
Actually, there are 10 timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look.
10. Hurricane Irma Power Outage Map: Repair crews are making rapid progress with power restoration in Florida following Hurricane Irma. However, it could take weeks to restore power in badly damaged areas. To keep track of the progress, we’re updating a Florida power and network outage map at least once per day.
9. Datto Disaster Recovery Team: The data protection company, based in Connecticut, still has mobile SWAT teams in Florida and Texas, assisting MSPs with business recovery services for SMB customers. We’ve got an update from Datto VP of Product Marketing Matt Richards. We’ll share details soon.
8. Partner Program: Infoblox has bolstered its partner program to accelerate partners’ go-to-market efforts. The company’s software delivers “Actionable Network Intelligence to enterprise, government, and service provider customers around the world,” Infoblox claims.
7. Funding: Cybrary has raised $3.5 million to help build out its cyber training professional services.
6. SD-WAN Momentum: VeloCloud says roughly 50 channel partners, solutions providers and IT service providers now back the company’s SD-WAN technology.
5. Network Operations Center: INOC has named Marc LaForest as its VP of NOC Lifecycle Practice. LaForest will lead the company’s NOC Lifecycle Practice business unit, which provides NOC Design services to companies that manage their own internal NOCs. LaForest previously held key positions at Apcela and AT&T Mobility,
4. PSA for Microsoft Dynamics 365: Progressus Software is making more and more of its software available via Microsoft AppSource. Progressus is a professional services automation (PSA) platform for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
2. Top 100 Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs): See the complete list when we unveil it. Learn about the research. How? Register to attend our September 28 webcast.