Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, April 11, 2019.
Actually, there are 10 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
6. SD-WANs and MSPs:Versa Networks‘ has launched Versa Titan, a cloud-managed SD-WAN branch and security solution. The offering is designed for MSPs to more easily deploy and manage for customers.
5. Investment – Data Centers: QuadReal Property Group Ltd. is in advanced talks to invest $1 billion in T5 Data Centers LLC, Bloomberg reports. T5 operates data centers in Ireland as well as U.S. cities including New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Charlotte, North Carolina, the report notes.
4. Funding – Services Software: Mavenlink, a provider of cloud-based software for services organizations, has raised $48 million in Series E financing led by existing investors, Carrick Capital Partners and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity.
3. M&A – Data Center Services: Aluf Holdings is acquiring Colotraq, a master agency for data center infrastructure services. Colotraq develops DCITRAQ, which allows customers to source cloud, colocation, connectivity and cybersecurity services from more than 400 vendors.
2. M&A – Collaboration Software:Atlassian has acquired Good Software, which develops analytics tools for Confluence users. Confluence is a content collaboration tool for technical and non-technical teams.
1. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2019: We’ll unveil the complete list — yes, all honorees — and associated research during our April webcast. Register now to join us.
Top 100 Lists: Including Public Cloud MSPs; Vertical Market MSPs; and IT Service Provider Acquisitions