5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 03 January 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, January 3, 2019.
Actually, there are 12 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
Take a look:
12. That Apple Revenue Warning: Ouch.
11. Another VC Warning: Venture Capitalist Fred Wilson offered this dire view of where we’re heading in 2019. We shared our own warning yesterday…
9. Microsoft 365 Security: The latest offerings surfaced here.
8. Talent: Speedcast International, a provider of remote communication and IT solutions, has hired Sebastien Lehnherr as COO.7. Talent – Mobile Services: SITO Mobile has promoted Matt Murphy to SVP of channel partnerships from his previous role as VP of product marketing. The company offers location-based data products.
6. Talent – IT Solutions Provider: EVOTEK, a provider of digital business enablement services, has appointed Susan Bullwinkle as regional VP. She is leading EVOTEK’s expansion into the Denver market.
5. M&A – IT Services: CTG Inc. has acquired Luxembourg-based Tech-IT, a consulting and IT solutions company. CTG gains an estimated $20 million in annual revenue. We’ll share more details soon.
4. M&A – MSPs Part One: Cloud Computing Concepts (C3) has acquired EtherneXt, which provides connectivity, co-location and managed services to customers throughout North America.
3. M&A – MSPs Part Two: Enertron has acquired Jabtech, uniting two MSPs. We’ll share more details soon.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: Participate in our survey here and your company could be honored among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
1. How Much Is Your Business Worth?: Find out during our next ChannelE2E webcast…