5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 01 November 2018
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, November 1, 2018.
Actually, there are 13 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents, and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
13. Cisco Partner Summit: It looks like business and financial models will dominate Cisco Partner Summit 2018 later this month in Las Vegas…
12. Venture Capital & Technology: Roughly 56 percent of venture capital in Michigan was invested in IT Startups, according to a 2018 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report.
11. Multi-Cloud Load Balancing: Avi Networks has launched Avi SaaS for multi-cloud load balancing. Avi SaaS provides cloud-managed software to deliver application services including load balancing, web application firewall (WAF), global server load balancing (GSLB), and service mesh for containers across a multi-cloud environment, the company says.
10. VMware Cloud on AWS Monitoring: The ControlUp Console is now available to VMware Cloud on AWS customers. Those users gain visibility, machine learning assisted analytics and fast troubleshooting capabilities, ControlUp says.
9. Partner Program – Data Management: Blancco Technology Group, which develops data erasure and mobile device diagnostics technology, has signed new channel distribution agreements with Ingram Micro Canada, H3 Secure, Bayside Solutions and Softchoice.
8. IT Asset Management: Device42, a provider of IT infrastructure management software, now integrates with Atlassian. The result Atlassian Jira Service Desk users gain better visibility and control over their technology assets, Device42 claims.
7. MSP Appliances: Uplevel Systems has upgraded its network infrastructure solutions MSPs. The latest Unbox 3.0 release supports various security, storage, and remote management upgrades, the company says.
6. MSP Dashboards, Talent: More than 2,900 MSPs now run ForzaDash, a business intelligence dashboard that supports ConnectWise and Kaseya systems. Moreover, ConnectWise and eFolder veteran Matt Nachtracb has joined FrozaDash’s board as an advisor.
5. MSP Platform Integrations: Passportal, the MSP-centric password and document management platform provider, has upgraded its Ocular + docs platform on the documentation management side of things. New integrations support ConnectWise Automate, Continuum RMM and NinjaRMM. Next up, Passportal is working on integrations to SolarWinds N-central and Auvik Networks. More than 2,000 MSPs now run Passportal’s platform, CEO Colin Knox says.
4. MSP Documentation: MSPs that leverage IT Glue’s Enterprise plan now have access to Custom SSL Branding when sharing documents with their clientele. Several other features were also announced, including an integration of Office 365 licenses, and the addition of configurations and flexible assets to the IT Glue Mobile App, the company says. Custom SSL Branding allows MSPs to retain control over their branding, while providing their clientele with secure access to their documentation.
3. Datto Product & Service Updates: Datto unveiled roughly 20 updates across its MSP-centric product line. Details about the enhancements surfaced at DattoCon18 Barcelona this week in Spain.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2019: Complete the survey and potentially have your MSP honored for its vertical-market momentum.
1. How to Reach $5 Million Annual Recurring Revenues: We’ll share the tips during our next ChannelE2E webcast. Register now.