5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 22 July 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, July 22, 2019.
A. Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
B. Freshly Brewed News and Chatter
1. M&A – MSP Software: A major MSP software platform provider may be near a tuck-in acquisition.
2. M&A – MSP Documentation Software: A niche provider may be near a company sale.
3. M&A – Software Consulting: AN Global has acquired AgileThought, a provider of enterprise software development and transformation services. The combined business — with more than 3,000 employees — will operate under the AgileThought brand with headquarters in Irving, Texas.
4. Funding – SAP Partner: B/2BNOW, a Wisconsin-based SAP partner, has received seed funding. Financial figures were not disclosed.
C. Channel Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances: MSPs, CSPs, ISVs, VARs
D. Next Five Technology Conferences
- CompTIA ChannelCon (August 5-9, Las Vegas)
- VMware VMworld (August 25-29, San Francisco)
- Taylor Business Group Big Big 2019 Conference (September 12-14, Chicago)
- IT Glue GlueX 2019 (September 15-17, Phoenix)
- Oracle OpenWorld 2019 (September 15-19, San Francisco)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.