5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 04 February 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, February 4, 2019.
Actually, there are 11 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
11. Growth – Vertical Market CSP: Veeva, a SaaS-based application provider for the medical and life sciences industry, is poised this year to become the fifth cloud software company to reach $1 billion in annual revenue, following Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow and Dropbox, CNBC reports. The report apparently overlooks diversified companies (Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, etc.) that have massive SaaS businesses of their own.
10. SAP Partners of the Year: The honorees are here.
9. Partner – Oracle NetSuite: Smart ERP Solutions has joined Oracle’s NetSuite Alliance Partner Program, launched a new cloud NetSuite ERP practice.
8. Small Business Appliance: Konica Minolta has launched Workplace Hub — which combines a multifunction printer, data storage, cybersecurity, an HP Enterprise server and WiFi access points into a single device.
7. Angel Investor Tax Notices: More than 2,000 startups that had received funding from investors have received notices under India’s ‘angel tax’ effort, an Indian Venture Capital Association (IVCA) survey shows.
6. Private Equity – More Losses: Blackstone, Apollo Global Management and KKR all have reported Q4 2018 losses — a timely reminder that private equity isn’t bullet proof. Apollo owns a stake in Rackspace and Presidio, and has been considering a bid to buy Ingram Micro, according to December 2018 reports.
5. MSP Peer Group Conference: Taylor Business Group’s 2019 Big BIG conference is confirmed for September in Chicago.
4. M&A – Data Center Consulting: CBRE Group has acquired the assets of Romonet Ltd., a provider of analytics software and consulting services for large global data center operators.
3. MSP – IPO: TPx Communications has merged with Pensare Acquisition Company to become a publicly traded company…
1. Your Most Profitable MSP Service: That’s the topic of ChannelE2E’s February webcast. Register now to join us.