5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 02 April 2018
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, April 2, 2018.
Actually, there are nine timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look…
9. Windstream Overhaul: Windstream’s recent MASS Communications acquisition comes on the heels of a recent reorganization, and additional M&A deals could be on the way, according to LightReading.
7. Financing – Network Hardware: Extreme Networks has launched Extreme Capital Solutions to help customers shift from CapEx to OpEx where needed. The effort includes:
- Extreme Network Subscription, which allows organizations to refresh their network infrastructure or adjust capacity without needing to purchase equipment.
- Customized Lease Programs, which enable organizations to acquire the equipment they need today while spreading the payments over several fiscal budgets.
- Total Solution Financing, which allows customers to fund Extreme Networks hardware, software, services and associated third-party equipment and services.
- Compensation Plans Available Through Resellers, including a VAR-enabled managed service provider model and a traditional resale model.
- Technical Support Options, which offers financing across all Extreme Networks Service Level Agreements (SLA).
6. AWS Partner: MEGAZONE Corporation, an AWS Premier Consulting partner and a cloud-specialized IT company, is now an AWS Financial Services Competency partner, for the first time in the Korean cloud MSP market.
5. M&A – Digital & IT Services: Hinduja Global Solutions UK is acquiring a 57 percent equity stake in Element Solutions USA, a digital consulting company that offers managed services. The $5 million deal is expected to close this month.
3. Funding – SMB IT Management: Electric, which develops an automated, intelligent IT support solution for small and midsized corporate customers, has raised $9.3 million in Series A funding.
2. Top 50 Cloud Monitoring and Management Tools: Complete the survey and your company’s cloud monitoring/cloud management platform could get honored in May…
1. MSP Revenue Plan: How can your MSP reach $1 million in annual recurring revenues? Register now for our next webcast to get specific guidance from our guest MSP speakers.