5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 11 September 2017
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, September 11, 2017.
Actually, there are 17 timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look.
17. Ingram Micro Momentum: Ingram Micro says its revenues reached $10.83 billion in Q2 2017, up 7 percent rom Q2 2016. We’ll share more details soon…
15. Dell EMC Anniversary: Michael Dell and many media folks are celebrating the first anniversary of Dell acquiring EMC. Most of the coverage focuses on top-line revenue growth. But is the media asking enough questions about Dell EMC profitability over the long haul?
14. Goodbye Skype for Business?: It sounds like Microsoft is preparing to rebrand Skype for Business, while bringing the platform under the teams Umbrella, according to Petri.
13. Google Pursues Microsoft Partners: Google’s cloud team apparently has been sending free Chromebooks to Microsoft partners…
12. Houston Data Center: Internap Corp. says its Houston-area data center remains 100 percent operational for its entire product portfolio and the company despite the recent Hurricane Harvey-related flooding.
11. Talent, Part One: Veritas Technologies has hired Barbara Spicek as vice president of global channels and alliances. Spicek previously held key posts at Gigamon and Nexsan Storage Solutions.
Continue to page two for items 10 to 1. It’s worth the click.