5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 07 December 2018
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, December 07, 2018.
Actually, there are 17 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents, and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
11. Time for a Career Change?: Are employees feeling a bit less loyal in the current job market? Gartner offers clues…
10. SD-WAN Sales Guide: Want to sell SD-WAN services more effectively? MicroCorp offers this guide to channel partners.
9. HIPAA Compliance: SkySwitch, which provides a white label platform for hosted telecom resellers, has partnered with Compliancy Group to provide telecom resellers with the resources they need to remain HIPAA compliant, the two companies say.
7. PSA Software for Salesforce.com: Kimble Applications, a professional services automation (PSA) software supplier based in London, has opened a San Francisco office. Kimble’s U.S. headquarters is in Boston, and the company also has offices in Park City, Utah; Chicago, Illinois; and Atlanta, Georgia. Kimble, founded in 2010, integrates closely with Salesforce.com.
6. Integration – ServiceNow ITSM: OnSolve, a provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers, now integrates with ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM). The ServiceNow connector application automates IT incident alerts and reporting – in turn enabling organizations to reduce response times to IT incidents, the company says.
5. M&A – ServiceNow Partner: Coreio has acquired Tony Grice & Associates (TGA), a key ServiceNow partner. We’ll share more details soon.
4. M&A – Carrier Services: ADTRAN has acquired SmartRG, a provider of carrier-class, open-source connected home platforms and cloud services for broadband service providers.
3. M&A – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner: Sonata Software has acquired Scalable Data Systems, a key Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner. We’ll share more details soon.
2. M&A – MSPs: Involta has acquired ITLynk, an Ohio-based managed services provider. We’ll share more details soon.
1. M&A – IBM Software: IBM has sold off multiple software assets — including the classic Lotus Notes and Domino businesses — for $1.8 billion, the company said Thursday night.