5 Channel Partner Updates: 8 May 2017
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, May 8, 2017.
Actually, there are nine updates for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look…
9. Service Management & Single Sign On: TOPdesk and OneLogin are partnering to to provide single sign-on (SSO), external directory integration, and multi-factor authentication for TOPdesk’s clients.
8. AppDynamics & ServiceNow: Watch for Cisco’s AppDynamics business to announce new integrations with ServiceNow during this week’s ServiceNow Knowledge 2017 conference in Orlando. Thousands of IT service management and help desk leaders are at the conference. We’ll share more details soon.
7. Small Business Cybersecurity: The US House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology passed the NIST Small Business Cybersecurity Act of 2017 last week in an effort to ensure that small businesses are given necessary resources to reduce their risk for cybersecurity issues, according to HealthIT Security. We’ll share more details soon.
6. Partner Summit, Part I: The ServiceNow Knowledge17 conference is under way in Orlando. Regardless of your IT service management platform, this is rapidly growing into a can’t miss event. More than a ticket management discussion, Knowledge17 describes how service management is extending beyond IT help desks to departments like HR, financial, security and more. Plus, this is new CEO John Donahoe’s first Knowledge conference. Among the companies to watch: CDI, a major integrator, MSP and consulting firm in New York. We’ll share more details soon.
5. Partner Summit, Part II: Dell EMC World 2017 starts today in Las Vegas. Channel Chief John Byrne previewed the conference and described key partner milestones in ChannelE2E Podcast 089, co-hosted by yours truly and CompTIA CEO Todd Thibodeau.
4. Partner Summit, Part III: Kaseya Connect 2017 starts tomorrow (May 9) in Las Vegas. The MSP-centric software provider may unveil a cloud management tool and new partnerships. Here’s a preview of what Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola might have planned.
3. Part Summit, Part IV: Keep an eye on Microsoft Build 2017. The company’s major ISV partner conference starts May 10 in Seattle. It’s a great place to see and hear how Microsoft will support ISVs across Windows 10, Azure and more.
2. MSP, NOC Acquisition: NeoNova has acquired API Digital, a rural broadband solutions provider that offers networking communications and managed IT services. We’ll share more details soon.
1. Join Us: Our next webcast, covering your transition to managed security services, is set for Thursday, June 15. Register now to join us.