5 Channel Partner Updates: 7 February 2017
Welcome to page two. Enjoy a second serving of channel content — items 10 to 1 — here.
10. Cloud Partnership: NTT Communications has launched a strategic partnership with Virtustream and Dell Technologies. The trio plans to build multi-tenant cloud platforms for mission-critical applications, including large-scale SAP systems in Japan. Not by coincidence, Dell sold its IT services arm to NTT in 2016, and Dell acquired Virtustream as part of the EMC buyout. Virtusteam is an early SAP cloud leader, but Amazon has been giving chase.
9. IoT Acquisition Expert: Former AMD, Lenovo and HP Channel Chief Stephen DiFranco is now principal at IoT Advisory Group. The company provides advisory, strategy and M&A services to companies planning a digital business model, identifying IoT acquisitions or creating a new go-to-market plan based on the internet of things. DiFranco spent plenty of time navigating the IoT market, most recently at Cypress and Broadcom.
8. Hillary Clinton’s Email Server Revisited (Yet Again): Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, is seeking Hillary Clinton emails and texts that the FBI apparently discovered on a backup system. As you’ll recall, Platte River Networks (an MSP) leveraged Datto’s backup technology to safeguard Clinton’s email…
7. Should You Outsource Sales?: Before you answer check out this perspective.
6. Informatica Partner Program: Informatica, which specializes in data management solutions, has launched the Informatica Partner Program. The company is striving to work with value added distributors (VADs) and value added reseller (VAR) channel partners.
4. ClearDB Partner Program: ClearDB has launched its Cloud 1st Premier Partner Program. The program is tailored for Microsoft Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).I It offers partners the opportunity to grow consumption directly through a CSP’s Azure subscription and drive end-to-end customer engagement, the company asserts.
3. Walmoo Partner Program: Walmoo has launched a Partner Program for reseller channel partners worldwide. The Walmoo loyalty Partner Program helps resellers, systems integrators and service providers to market and deliver services for SMB retail businesses.
2. Hubspot Partner Program: HubSpot has launched the HubSpot Sales Referral Program, a new partnership opportunity for CRM implementation companies and sales consultants.
1. Join Us: Want to monetize BDR (backup and disaster recovery) services without actually managing the BDR services on your own? Ryan Hesske, senior partner development manager at Continuum, will describe how you can do so during our March 16 webcast. Register now.