5 Channel Partner Updates: 5 December 2016
Welcome to page two of today’s update. We’re confident the page load time was worth your wait. Take a look…
10. Data Center Managed Services: Zensar Technologies has launched some sort of managed services platform for corporate data centers — though we’re not quite clear on what it includes. But as the old saying goes: Where there’s mystery there’s margin…
9. Managed Services and Cisco Unified Communications: Stack8 plans to demonstrate new managed services for Cisco Unified Communications (UC) at Cisco Connect Montreal 2016 on December 7.
8. IT Monitoring for Sale: Ixia, a U.S. provider of equipment and applications that help maintain computer networks, is exploring a potential sale, Reuters says. Q3 revenue was $123.9 million, down from $125.9 million in Q3 last year, according to the most recent Ixia earnings report.
7. IT Services Acquisition: Information Services Group is acquiring Alsbridge for $74 million in cash, stock and debt. The deal pushes ISG deeper into IT vendor management services — helping customers, for instance, to get their recurring OpEx spending under control.
5. Top Tech Jobs 2017: What are the top 10 technology jobs for 2017? The list, from Robert Half, surfaced on Forbes.
4. ESOPs and Tax Breaks: So, you’re exploring a potential Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) at your company. What are the potential tax advantages? Here are 10 of them.
3. Estate Valuation Tax Concerns: We told you in November 2016 that family owed businesses could face new estate planning challenges. Fast forward to present day, and you’ll notice more pushback against the so-called estate tax valuation rules that some family-owned businesses may face.
1. Help Wanted: Check the ChannelE2E Job Board for new positions across the IT channel and within VARs, MSPs and CSPs. Post a position to the job board and we’ll promote it via ChannelE2E’s social media challenges.