Welcome to page two of today’s update. Here are items 10 to 1
10. BDR Attracts More Venture Capital:Druva just raised $51 million for its business continuity services. Yes, the company has a growing reseller and MSP program.
9. MSPs and Azure Cloud Management:Cloudyn, a provider of multi-cloud management and optimization solutions, has launched a design partnership program to integrate the new Microsoft Azure CSP API (“Partner Center Managed API”). This will allow CSPs to manage, monitor and optimize their customers’ Azure deployments, the company claims.
8. Apple Enterprise IT Consulting: Apple is partnering with Deloitte to promote enterprise consulting services. Existing Apple enterprise relationships have focused mostly on hardware and software partners like IBM and Cisco Systems.
7. Facebook at Work: The social media giant will deliver its business-oriented platform sometime in October, according to multiple reports.
5. Managed UC Services: Nectar Services Corp., a provider of proactive network monitoring and management software for the Unified Communications (UC) industry, has launched a new partner designation program.
3. FinancialForce PSA Momentum: Computer Systems Australia (CSA) has embraced FinancialForce Financial Management and FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) to manage their services and financial systems. FinancialForce, which is growing rapidly. integrates tightly with Salesforce.com.
2. Managed SaaS Acquisition: BV Investment Partners has acquired a majority stake in Right Networks, which offers cloud solutions to accountants and SMBs. BV is a private equity firm focused on midmarket business services and IT services companies. Right Networks claims to be the leading hosting and solutions provider for QuickBooks Desktop accounting software and more than 400 other business-critical applications used by accountants and SMBs.
1. Join Us Today: At Continuum Navigate today, ChannelE2E is hosting two breakout sessions 11:00 a.m. Amy Katz will moderate a panel on sales strategies. I will moderate a panel on next-gen managed services — including ways to monetize DevOps and cloud workloads. If you’re at the conference stop on by.