5 Channel Partner Updates: 28 March 2017
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
Actually, there are 17 timely updates for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on…
17. Congrats: To three of our recent webcast attendees, each of whom won an Amazon Echo. The winners include:
- Jonathan Thompson, Jacobian Engineering Inc.
- Robert Serna, REALTIME Managed Services Co.
- Pete Carus, Head In The Cloud IT
16. SD-WANs: Aryaka, a global SD-WAN provider, has inked a strategic partnership with GAB Enterprise IT Solutions GmbH, a global system integrator for Microsoft technologies. GAB will promote Aryaka’s SD-WAN technology as a next-generation MPLS replacement solution.
15. Cloud Scripting: Jelastic, a cloud PaaS specialist, has launched Cloud Scripting. The offering helps “service providers make the complex things easy for end customers, hence, increasing the added value to its managed services,” the company claims.
14. MSP Growth: Manchester-headquartered ANS Group has reported half-year revenue growth of 40% to £33.7 million for the six months to September 2016, Prolific North reported. The cloud and managed services provider, which founder Scott Fletcher set up from his bedroom in 1996, also reported adjusted EBITDA of £5.3m – an increase of 45% from the same period in 2015, the report said.
13. Managed Smart Cities: neXgen Group, an MSP and smart city consulting firm in the UAE, has launched a Smart Safety and Security as a service. It leverages Vidsys’s Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) and Converged Security and Information Management (CSIM) software.
12. Cloud Partner Hub: Dell EMC and Intel have unveiled a Cloud Ecosystem Hub. It connects EMEA Cloud Service Providers and end users, according to ChannelBiz. Related Partner Conference: Dell EMC World 2017 is set for May.
11. Partner Program: Red Hat has launched an Application Platform Partner Initiative. The effort is designed to “optimize the value chain for application development and integration projects.” Red Hat is piloting the program with several North American consulting partners. Early adopters include Exadel and OSI Consulting. It sounds like participants leverage Red Hat JBoss Middleware, Red Hat OpenShift, and Red Hat Mobile Application Platform, among other technologies. Related Partner Conference: Red Hat North America Partner Summit 2017 is this week.
But wait. More content awaits you on page 2. Proceed to page two now and chow down the remaining items…