9. Oracle Partner Acquired:Datavail, an Oracle channel partner focused on managed database services, has acquired Art of BI, an Oracle analytics partner. We’ll share more details soon.
8. PSA, RMM and Business Intelligence:Atera, which develops a cloud-based RMM and PSA platform for MSPs — has integrated Benchmark, its business intelligence (BI) platform, into its software. The integration offers MSPs real-time evaluation of their pricing structure through the billing system, the company asserts. Atera CEO Gil Pekelman shared some of this strategy with ChannelE2E back in May 2016.
7. Sage Consolidates Partner Programs:Sage has consolidated 54 regional channel programs into a single program, Channel Chief Alan Laing announced at the company’s partner summit this week. Computer Dealer News has the details.
6. Partner Program: SpiderCloud Wireless, a provider of scalable small cell systems, has launched a partner program to recognize systems integrators who are qualified to deploy its small cells in the United States. The program is designed to help mobile operators and enterprises select systems integrators that can provide trusted, expert services in their geographies, the company said.
4. Channel Talent:Progress has hired Mitch Breen as chief revenue officer, where he’ll manage all customer-facing initiatives and revenue channels, including sales, strategic alliances and services. Breen is a veteran of Simplivity, Oracle and EMC.
3. IoT Talent: Aptilo Networks has promoted Jan Sjönell to the new position of VP, Internet of Things. Sjönell, one of Aptilo’s founding members, will be responsible for developing Aptilo´s strategic and operational direction within the IoT arena. Aptilo develops a service management for WiFi and IoT administration.
1. Coming Thursday: Join us as we host Not Your Typical Ransomware Webcast. Our MSP and MSSP guest speakers will share six tips to help mitigate ransomware threats across your customer base. We’ll also offer an open Q&A throughout the webcast.