5 Channel Partner Updates: 24 May 2017
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
Actually, there are 19 updates for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look…
19. Partners and Digital Disruption: That’s the big theme here at Ingram Micro’s TrustX Alliance conference in Orlando. And actually, the terminology is digital transformation.
18. Partners of the Year: Still wondering where the opportunities are in application performance monitoring (APM)? Find the answers by taking a close look at Dynatrace’s partners of the year for 2017.
17. Partner Program – Cloud Storage: ClearSky Data, which specializes in on-demand primary storage with built-in offsite backup and disaster recovery (DR) as a single service, has launched a partner program for MSPs and resellers.
16. Channel Chief – Security: Symbolic IO, a data storage specialist, has hired Bill Wood, formerly of FireEye, as VP of channel sales and strategic alliances.
14. Distribution – Microsoft Azure: Tech Data has added Microsoft Azure to its cloud marketplace. I believe Ingram Micro Cloud already offers Azure. I’m curious to know/learn if Pax8 and other cloud-centric distributors see Azure opportunities. I’ll be sure to ask Pax8 during DattoCon17 next month in Denver.
13. Managed Microsoft Azure Services: Media3, which offers managed cloud solutions for the enterprise, has introduced managed services for Azure public cloud in over 100 data centers.
12. Managed Skye Services: Unify Square has launched 24×7 cloud managed services for Microsoft Skype for Business.
11. Managed Data Services: DataStax has launched DataStax Managed Cloud, a managed service of the DataStax Enterprise (DSE) data platform. It leverages the company’s recently acquired company DataScale.
But Wait. There’s More. Check out page 2 for items 10 to 1.