Welcome to page two. Enjoy a second serving of channel content — items 10 to 1 — here.
10. Distribution, Part II: Ingram Micro is hosting its annual U.S. Sales Kickoff and President’s Club event in Buffalo this week. Roughly 1,600 Ingram Micro representatives are attending. Among those taking the stage: Ingram Micro SVP Kirk Robinson, Executive VP Paul Bay, and The 2112 Group CEO Larry Walsh — who discussed how technology is changing business outcomes.
9. Distribution, Part III:Tech Data has agreed to distribute PrinterLogic, a server-less Enterprise Print Management solution, across the U.S. and Canada.
7. AT&T and Cisco IoT: Keep an eye on AT&T Control Center, which helps businesses to launch, manage and monetize Internet of Things (IoT) services. The cloud platform is powered by Cisco Jasper. Moreover, AT&T NetBond connectivity ensures that customers have secure connectivity to the cloud service, AT&T asserts.
6. Salesforce Partner Program: Exchange Solutions has joined the Salesforce Partner Program in support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Exchange Solutions creates products and solutions that deliver real-time, individualized omni-channel customer engagement to help Commerce Cloud customers maximize customer lifetime value, customer satisfaction and profitability, the company claims.
5. Apple Mobility Partner Program: Imagine if you could actually find information about the Apple Mobility Partner Program? Yup, that hyperlink actually leads to info that pulls the curtain back a bit on the partner program.
2. Symantec Momentum and Concerns:Symantec’s latest quarterly results, announced yesterday, were stronger than Wall Street expected. Also, the company’s integration/synergies across the Symantec and Blue Coat businesses is proceeding faster than expected, according to CFO Nick Noviello. The challenges: Symantec’s Q4 forecast for revenue and profit is a bit less than Wall Street expected. Also, the company will issue $1 billion of senior unsecured notes to help financing the $2.3 billion LifeLock purchase, Tech Trader Daily noted.