5 Channel Partner Updates: 08 June 2017
Good afternoon, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, June 8, 2017.
Actually, there are 8 updates for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look…
8. Cloud for MSPs: Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has launched a North America Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Program. The program gives partners the opportunity to build recurring revenues by creating, hosting, and managing their own on-premises private cloud environments, the company claims.
7. AWS Partner: Instart Logic is now an Amazon Web Services Partner Network (APN) Advanced Technology Partner, and has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Mobile Competency status, the company.
6. Hostile Bid?: Private equity firm KKR is bidding to buy Vocus Group, a telecoms operator, for $2.2 billion. The problem? Vocus has spent more than $3.75 billion in three large acquisitions over the past year, The Sydney Morning Herald reports.
5. Network Monitoring: Ipswitch is preparing to launch “2017 Plus: versions of Ipswitch MOVEit secure file transfer and Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold network monitoring with new cloud capabilities, new layers of security and additional user driven enhancements, the company says.
4. Field Service Management: Coresystems, a provider of cloud-based field service and workforce management software for mid-sized and large enterprises, has hired Bill Doss as the company’s new U.S. VP of Sales.
3. Freshdesk Rebrands: Freshdesk has rebranded itself as Freshworks. The idea is to create a new umbrella brand that will house all of the company’s offering for T Service Management (ITSM), customer relationship management (CRM) and cloud-based call centers, according to The News Minute.
2. Partner Program: Racemi, a cloud migration technology provider, has launched a partner program for systems integrators and MSPs.