5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 20 December 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, December 20, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and Partner Program News
1. Delayed – World Economic Forum Davos: The World Economic Forum for 2022, originally scheduled for January in Davos, has been rescheduled amid concerns about the COVID-19 wave.
2. Funding – Open Source Cloud Security Software: Ory has raised $22.5 million in Series A funding, led by Insight Partners and existing seed investors, Balderton Capital and In-Q-Tel.
3. Funding – MSSP: Talion has raised money from NPIF – Mercia Equity Finance. The money will allow Talion to expand from the United Kingdom into the United States. Stay tuned for more details.
4. Funding – Identity and Access Management (IAM): PlainID Inc. has raised $75 million in Series C funding, Silicon Angle reported.
5. Hybrid Cloud Service: NTT Business Solutions, a member company of NTT WEST Group (Japan’s network and system integrator), has selected the HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform to deliver its growing ‘Regional Revitalization Cloud’ and provide a hybrid cloud service to local governments, educational institutions and businesses across western Japan.
6. Expansion – Security Operations Center: Global IT provider Stefanini Group has opened a SOC in the Southfield, Michigan, to support U.S. customers.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 18-20, Virtual)
- RSA Conference (February 7-10, San Francisco)
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- MWC Barcelona 2022 (February 28-March 3, Barcelona, Spain)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.