5 Channel Partner Updates: 6 February 2017
Welcome to page two. Enjoy a second serving of channel content — items 10 to 1 — here.
10. Datadog & Pusher Integration: Pusher is a hosted platform that lets developers build real-time features into apps. You can now add Pusher as an integration on Datadog and monitor your real-time connections and messages, the company says. Datadog specializes in infrastructure monitoring. The company is preparing to officially launch application performance monitoring (APM) to compete with AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic and others.
9. Google G Suite Management: Google has enhanced G Suite’s management capabilities in recent days. The enhancements focus on security key enforcement; data loss prevention and analytics.
8. AWS Revenues: They keep growing and growing…
Mergers and Acquisitions
Lots of deals have been confirmed in recent days. Here’s a sampling of them…
7. M&A – CSP Acquisition: Cloud services provider Inabox has acquired Hostworks in Australia. We’ll share more details soon.
6. M&A – IT Services & Software: Vista Equity Partners has completed the buyout of Sungard’s Public Sector and Education businesses for $850. The K-12 education business now merges with PowerSchool, another business that Vista owns. And the Sungard public sector business becomes its own business (I think). The moves are not to be confused with Sungard Availability Services, which works closely with MSPs.
4. M&A – IT Services: NetAccess Systems Inc. has acquired Sunpark Consulting Group (also known as Network Partners), an IT consulting company. Yup, we’ll share more details soon.
3. M&A – Distribution: ALSO Holding AG has acquired Internet Smartsec, a Finnish importer and value-added distributor of security and network products. By now you likely know: We’ll share more details soon.
2. M&A – Database Cloud: Stratoscale, the cloud infrastructure company that delivers an AWS-region within the data center, today acquired Tesora, a privately held database-as-a-service (DBaaS) provider that fulfills the promise of DBaaS from any public, private or hybrid cloud computing platform. Stay tuned for… more details.
1. Office 365 Security for Fun and Profit: How can you safeguard Microsoft Office 365 for end-customers — while profiting from add-on services? AppRiver Channel Sales Manager Justin Gilbert shares answers during out March 16 Webcast. Register now.