10 Most Popular ChannelE2E Podcasts for 2016
Which ChannelE2E Podcasts attracted the most listeners in 2016? The interviews include channel chiefs, executives and leaders from across the technology market and IT partner ecosystem. Here are the top 10.
10. Microsoft and Cloud Services Provider (CSP) Partners: Channel Chief Gavriella Schuster and CompTIA CEO Todd Thibodeaux discuss the transformation of VARs and MSPs into CSPs.
9. How SAP Trains SME Partners for SaaS: Meaghan Sullivan, VP, Global SME & Partner Marketing at SAP, joins CompTIA’s Thibodeaux for the discussion about SaaS monetization for partners.
7. Datto Drive Disrupting Box, Dropbox?: Rob Rae, VP of business development at Datto, discusses a freemium file sync and sharing alternative to Box and Dropbox.
6. Software-Defined Channel Partners: Ross Brown, senior VP of worldwide partners and alliances at VMware, and CompTIA’s Thibodeaux explore how software defined data centers will reshape the partner ecosystem.
5. MSPs and Private Equity-Funded Growth: Tim Britt, CEO of Synoptek, one of the world’s most successful MSPs, describes how his company has evolved from a self-funded startup to a private equity-backed MSP that has successfully acquired multiple companies.
4. Best-in-Class MSP Profit Margins: Service Leadership CEO Paul Dippell describes best-in-class MSP profit margins vs. the industry norms.
3. MSP and VAR Valuations: Paul Dippell returns to describe some stats about IT service provider valuations.
2. Emerging IoT Partner Strategies: Ken Trombetta, VP of Cisco’s Global Partner Organization, and CompTIA’s Thibodeaux explore emerging Internet of Things (IoT) partner opportunities.
1. Office 365 Cloud Management: ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini describes the company’s emerging CloudConsole platform for Office 365 management.
Stay tuned for more ChannelE2E Podcasts debuting in January 2017.